LET DOWN: Joanne Cleeve of K9 Rehabilitation was to attend RottieFest 2013 offering free muscular health checks but unfortunately she failed to turn up nor make contact.
Canine massage therapy is a natural, holistic therapy that can help to improve your dogs quality of life and assist in improving their their range of movement and muscle function.
Canine massage therapy is results driven and owners usually see improvements between 1 - 3 sessions (dependent on issue and severity). We are committed to improving your dog's muscular health.
Some of the noted benefits a dog can experience:
- Relieve myofascial pain
- Can decrease recovery time after a competition, strenuous training or exercise
- Promote relaxation
- Improve the dogs temperament
- Can help to decrease nervousness or boisterous behaviour
- Relieve tension
- Re-energised - e.g. pre warm massage for agility dogs or greyhounds
- Remove toxins from the body
- Improve blood flow
- Improve lymphatic drainageRelieve pain (e.g. neuromuscular, conditions such as arthritis, hip displasia)
- Assist with the healing process after surgery e.g. cruciate ligament or patella surgery
- Help with mobility issues
- Can improve gait and top-line
- Can help to reduce swelling scarring, adhesions (very useful for post operation and for working, racing or agility dogs)
- Improve muscle tone
- Improve skin/ coat
- Stretch muscles and increase flexibility